Students should possess at least one text book for each subject of their study. It may be noted that library is not a provider of text books to students for their routine studies. Library is a reservoir of various sources of information and knowledge and students should utilize library as a source of additional information. They should cultivate the habit of studying in the library during library hours instead of leaving the college soon after the class work is over. All eligible SC and ST students should make use of the SC and ST book bank for their text books.
To Provide Valuable Resources for Industry and Society through Excellence in Technical Education.
• To provide quality service to the users.
• To disseminate technical knowledge.
• To offer modern tools for accessing information.
• To network with leading libraries
The Library Provides learning materials through CDs, National & International Journals and has Video Conferencing and Discussion Rooms facilities.
|Library Timins||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Located in||1348.43 Sqm Area|
1. Number of Books/Titles/Journals available (Program-wise):
2. List of online National / International Journals Subscribed: 40
3. e-Library fecilities: DEL-NET